https://twitter.com/lydiaintraining       Instagram      Pinterest      Google+      Email






Friday 21 February 2014

First Blog Post.

Much like when composing a first tweet and plumping for "first tweet :)", I will kick off my blog with a post which is both pointless and necessary. Jumping straight into a meaningful post seems a little reckless so I'll save the serious stuff, like debating which brownie recipe is the best, for later and for now I'll talk about myself. Just because it seems to make sense as I should probably introduce myself (the actual intro page is here though, by the way).

My music taste ranges from The Police to Haim and if I ever hear Chic's 'Le Freak' or 'Bootylicious' by Destiny's Child, it is impossible for me to control my dancing. And if you're wondering, no, I cannot dance - dancing to 'Smooth Criminal' has resulted in injury in the past. Not so smooth, Lydia.

The loves of my life are Nutella and yorkshire puddings (not together) but I am resolving to get at least one of my five-a-day into my diet every day. Chilli con carne is my new addiction however, and my afternoon routine consists of eating chilli and watching Will & Grace.

99% of my money goes to buying clothes and paying for train fares to get to places where there are good shops, so I can buy clothes. Perhaps it's because I have nothing better to spend my money on other than takeaways. I don't know anything technical about clothing or styling; I just know what I like when I see it and if I like it, I buy it. My style icons include: Cher Horowitz (Clueless), Alexa Chung and the 60s. One of my main goals in life is to own a pair of white, matte go-go boots.

First post over.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment