https://twitter.com/lydiaintraining       Instagram      Pinterest      Google+      Email






Saturday 12 April 2014

SUNNIES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

The Wildfox Couture Twiggy Frame Sunwear
THE SUN IS OUT. Or has been going in and out from behind the clouds for a week now. The point is: I’m going to need some sunglasses on standby. At the moment, there is a thick, white blanket of cloud  but it could easily be blue skies for us tomorrow. Oh English weather, why do you do this to us? I have a feeling however, that it will be warm from now on. Time to slip out the sunglasses and slap on the sun cream.

Every year I find a new favourite sunglasses style. Last year it was the cat-eye 
Minkpink Madness Sunglasses
and the year before that it was the John Lennon look. This year I’m going round, like I did a few years ago with my lennon sunnies but with a much chunkier frame this time around. I am in love with Wildfox’s Twiggy Frame. In love. They are so sixties. But I am also not made of money and £168 for a pair of sunglasses, when I have a whole new summer wardrobe in mind, is a bit pricey. Luckily, I have discovered the Minkpink Madness Sunglasses for £26 from ASOS which have the chunky, round frame I’m looking for in sunwear this season - and they're tortoiseshell, bonus. Happy Lydia.


Sunglasses can make or break an outfit. Whether you use them to bring a little je ne sais quoi to an outfit or to hide panda eyes, whenever, wherever you are: sunglasses are the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment